INSULATION VACUUM BAG - FLEXBAG +COLLAR
- USAGE: Removing Loose-Fill Fiberglass or RockWool Insulation from Attics
- BAG SIZE: 14' x 3.6' HOLDS EST 125 Cubic Feet / 450 lbs.
- FABRIC: 100% HD Woven Polypropylene
- AIR FLOW: No Restrictions
- FITS: All Insulation Vacuums or Hoses up to 12"
- EASY-FILL Spout: 12" X 12" Diameter
- STRENGTH: SUPER DUTY
- PERFECT: Easy Spray Foam Shavings Cleanup
Safety Usage Notes: A section of hose is recommend between the vacuum machine and the vacuum bag. The hose will help deflect (knock down) foreign objects (nails, etc.) before entering bag. No insulation vacuum bags on the market are HEPA rated and should not be used for the removal of asbestos insulation. This is not a low dust bag.