INSULATION VACUUM BAG - FLEXBAG Multiuse
- USAGE: Removing Loose-Fill Fiberglass or RockWool Insulation from Attics
- BAG SIZE: 13' x 3.6' HOLDS EST 120 Cubic Feet / 450 lbs.
- FABRIC: 100% HD Woven Polypropylene
- AIR FLOW: No Restrictions
- FITS: All Insulation Vacuums or Hoses
- Multipurpose: Machine or Batt Insulation Removal
- STRENGTH: SUPER DUTY
Safety Usage Notes: A section of hose is recommend between the vacuum machine and the vacuum bag. The hose will help deflect (knock down) foreign objects (nails, etc.) before entering bag. No insulation vacuum bags on the market are HEPA rated and should not be used for the removal of asbestos insulation. This in not a low dust bag.